Fifty Years Of Experience

One would think that after 50 years of experience you would know how life works, how to handle it or even maybe have figured out what's it all about.  Wrong.

Hi, My name is Manie and I live in Cape Town South Africa. I have just recently turned 50. Some said it is a milestone.  I feel different about it.  I guess at this age a lot of things about life makes sense, most of it still don't.  I have a blog already where I wrote about all my travels, my photography and my opinions.  I don't have opinions anymore, that is something that seems to have changed over a span of 50 years, but I still have a life.  Maybe my life is not so interesting anymore as it used to be because of circumstances, but I need a platform to express myself.  I have a learned a lot of things over the past 50 years, and I am sure I am still going to learn a lot over the next 50...if I am so unlucky to live that long.  This blog will be about that, how I handled the "rest of my life" after 50.  It will also be about things I have learned over the years and things I a still wondering about. I am pretty sure that I will also use this blog to control my emotions as I sometimes feel I need to say something and get it out of my system but I don't know who to talk to.

If you are over 50 and can relate, or under 50 and want to learn from someone with "experience", then please feel free to join me on the rest of my journey.

Comments

Popular Posts